Welcome to The Lippitt Club
We now have the “Members Only” section available to current Lippitt Club members. You must register on the form below and be approved in order to access that area of this website.
The Lippitt Club was started in 1973 by a group of individuals dedicated to preserving the original Old Vermont Morgan horse. These individuals agreed to a specific set of Morgans as the “foundation” of the horses now known as Lippitt Morgans. The Morgans designated as Lippitt Morgans have no 20th century outcrosses. It is the steward of this foundation bloodline and a true resource of the original blood of Figure – the first Morgan horse.
The Lippitt Club welcomes all who are interested in, and love, the “old style” Morgan horse. Join us to learn more about not only the history of the Lippitt Morgan, but what Lippitts are doing today.
Article II. Purpose
- To preserve the genetic purity and the original type that have been achieved through inbreeding and line breeding the Lippitt Morgan.
- To improve, promote and perpetuate the Lippitt strain of Morgan.
- To cooperate with the AMHA, Inc. in promoting the Morgan.
- To provide a united voice and effort to support the Lippitt Morgan.
- To promote good fellowship and sportsmanship among Lippitt Club members.